2.0

I purchased a king size mattress some years back.The mattress is sagging so i submitted a warrenty claim.

They sent out an inspector he said the mattress is sagging and both box springs are sagging and have a cracked slat and should be replaced under the warrenty except there were a few sweat stains on the mattress. I asked him what that had to do with the mattress being defective and he said it doesn"t but their policy states the warrenty is voided if there are stains. When it was purchased darvin made us buy a 90.00 cover and said as long as it was on the mattress would be covered. It"s been on since day one.

Their claims lady told me that some people in the past have had the stains cleaned and got a new mattress. Im wondering how does a stain cause a mattress and box spring to sag. As far as im concerned it doesn"t. The mattress is at least 16 years old and has a 25 year warrenty.

I dont"t think you can have two people sleeping in a bed for that long and not have a stain on the mattress unless it"s covered in plastic.

Who want"s to sleep on plastic.It"s just a ploy to not honor their warrenty.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Darvin Furniture. The most disappointing about king size mattress from Darvin Furniture was poor Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Darvin Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Darvin Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Darvin Furniture?

Comments