I purchased a dining room table with chairs (over $1k) a little over 2 years ago, and one chair broke.The wood completely just split in half from what they tell us is considered wear and tear.

Are you kidding me???? It's been under 3 years and we only use to eat at dinner! When we purchased they scared us to purchase the Ultra Shield which we did and they told us they couldn't do anything about it because it wasn't an accident. It took over 2 weeks of me non stop calling and leaving messages to Ultra Shield for them to final call me back and tell me this.

That must mean that the furniture is low quality and the protection is worthless uncharge!I'm so furious that we spent any money with them!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of chair from Darvin Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Darvin Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Darvin Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Darvin Furniture?

Comments