2.3
Style and Design

Sales staff was friendly, ordered a couch set on April 23 and after it was charged I was told it was not available to be delivered until after May 8th as it was on back order.Ok.

Not too bad. Well I called May 11th to inquire about status was told they would get back to me May 12th. I am now told it will not be available for delivery until late May early July. When I requested to cancel I was told a sales manager would call back.

She called back and wow one was available for delivery on May 13. I then get a call that sorry the recliner is not available. I ask if there is some other recliner similar in color she tells me let me get in contact with your sales rep. In mean time I get a call regarding delivery time and was told only couch and rug would be delivered everything else on back order.

I called manager back and she was surprised that everything is on back order was not offered an apology not even once during the whole situation as it was the manufacturer who was not delivering not Darvin. When I asked to cancel order she said ok and hung up.

I've never had such a bad customer experience before.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Darvin Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Darvin Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Darvin Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Darvin Furniture?

Comments

Tinley Park, Illinois, United States #1319468

Darvin did the same thing to me! They suck ***!