I just have a big issue with a menager Brad.I try return a spring box .

I don't even have a two days a spring box at my home. I try return this box a same day only they haven't been open lately. They close 5.30 Saturday and completely close Sunday!I make a several phone calls and left voicemail about returning this box. The customer service is very poor and is hard to get anybody!lFinally I return a box Monday with original plastic and I was surprised when I got a return receipt from customer service.The menager has been a very bad .

He charge me for something that I should not pay! He also offered me to purchase something and he is going to drop the charge. This is not acceptable!!!!!! I was a shock!!!!!I don't even have a two days a spring box at my home.

I try return a same day only they haven't been open.This menager is cheating a poor customers !!!!! This is a very bad game with a poor customers!!!! The Darvin furniture store isn't care about reputation anymore like they use to do that before!

I don't recommend this store anyone.The menager Brad should be ashamed and punished!!!!

Review about: Darvin Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Darvin Furniture?

Comments